Friday 27 January 2012

TAG: 7 Deadly Beauty Sins

GREED - What is your most inexpensive beauty product? What is your most expensive?
- My most inexpensive beauty product which I use everyday/regularly would be my eyebrow pencil from Sasa in HK costs about £2.
- My most expensive beauty related product would have to be my straightners that were around £100.  GHD's the blue limited edition ones when they came out with four colours, fair enough I didnt purchase these myself as it was a birthday present but still is the most expensive beauty product I have.. i think..


WRATH - What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What has been hardest to find?
- I have a love/hate relationship with primer, like face primers because they always seem like a good idea and I always want to use one but then on the skin it always seems to make my makeup feel really cakey and I dont like the way it sits, it just really annoys me :/
- I dont really have a product which I found hardest to find, probably my Dr Jart BB cream that I had to search like 6 sasa stores to find (ironically the one closest to me all along had it) or this YSL lipstick which I literally went to like 4 counters before they had the one I wanted in stock.  I do really want this Laura Mercier highlighting illuminator though which is proving very hard to find (at a reasonable price).


GLUTTONY - What are your most delicious beauty products?
- Delicious? :S thats a bit weird haha I dont normally eat my products... lol but probably the product which tastes the best would be my clarins lipstick, its really weird, doesnt actually taste like anything but on the smells because of the way it smells it smells soo good haha it smells like grapes :)


SLOTH - What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?
- Again this could be face primer and also sometimes I only take my makeup off with face wipes and dont like use a face wash, which I know isnt good for the skin but I get a bit lazy sometimes :P


PRIDE - What beauty product gives you more confidence?
- I would have to say some sort of face product such as my bb cream, foundation or concealer.. or mascara.


LUST - What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
- Not sure if this means physical attributes or more like personality things, but tbh I think someone is attractive to you if their personality also attractive.  I think when guys are caring and like notice smaller things is very attractive, they have to be gentle-manly and well mannered also. Nothings a bigger turnoff than a rude person :/ even if they were the best looking guy ive ever seen.


ENVY - What item would you most like to receive as a gift?
- Im quite easy going when it comes to gifts, Id love to recieve the Laura Mercier powder ive been wanting for ages, but id also be happy with a bunch of balloons as a gift =] Im just a little  bit weird like that ;)


x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment