Monday 23 January 2012

Happy New Year! + Wishlist + 10 pan over!!!!!!!!!!

H A P P Y    N E W   Y E A R   ! =]
Hope all my fellow yellow friends and family are having a great time doing allsorts of family things and celebrations, eating losts of yummy food or getting very drunk on wine/drinks!

This year it actually feels more like new years to me, not sure if its because of the fact that my parents aren't working atm and they are spending their full time with us to celebrate, or the fact that I have recieved more lucky money than usual :P haha.  I had a lovely family dinner/get together in Fife on Sunday night and today I've just had dinner with my close immediate family.  With plenty more celebration plans ahead in the next few days im really in this festive mood! (is festive even appropriate to describe cny? :/ ) Anyway hope all of you whom care to spend some time here are also happy and I wish you all the best for the upcoming year!




Thought I would quickly add in my wishlist at the moment as I will probably get some of these items with my new years money !

In no particular order ... (well actually I lie, this first one I want the most lol)

- Laura Mercier Rose Rendezvous illuminator : ahhh yes the limited edition highlighter that was sold out all over the world in the matter of days! Ofcourse I want this, who doesn't want it? :o However due to popular demand (this sentence sounds like something out an essay soz) its only availible on Ebay for like triple the orginal price which was £31 for those that are interested.  The cheapest I've found online is for £59. 

- Two Faced Naked Eye Eyeshadow Palette : My friend has this and I really want it for like two particular colours haha, because of that I have delayed buying it for so long! Can't justify £22 for two eyeshadows.. right?

- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette : tbh I am just waiting for this to be availible in Boots before I get it, as I get a discount on it :P

- Benefit They're Real Mascara : It is the mascara i have been using for a while, but over my 10 pan project time its dried up and obviously I couldnt buy another :P Pretty sure this will be one of the first things I pick up :) although swithering if I should go back to some drugstore favourites as they last longer and with a few extra coats (and less time in bed :@) I can get the same results


Also , IM FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Project 10 Pan finally done! So happy and so glad I done it, once i treat myself to a few beauty products I shall be on another, as I still have too much makeup for my own good!

For those that want to know what I finished up ...
- Dr Jart BB Cream
- Garnier Pure 3 in 1 face wash (friends and family that have oily/acne prone skin.. GET THIS)


Thanks for reading ! =]


x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment