Thursday 3 November 2011

Im still waiting on my Hogwarts letter that got lost in the post...

Yes. I am.  To take the matters into my own hands however im gonna apparate there myself. 
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
Those that believed me there clearly aren't a real fan of Harry Potter.  You can't apparate into Hogwarts... DUH! (unless your Dumbledore, but thats another story for another post). 

So... I'm going to have to go the muggle way and travel all the way down using muggle transport and muggle ways.

http://www.wbstudiotour.co.uk/

"People the world-over have been enchanted by the Harry Potter films for nearly a decade. The wonderful special effects and amazing creatures have made this iconic series beloved to both young and old – and now, for the first time, the doors are going to be opened for everyone at the studio where it first began. You'll have the chance to go behind-the-scenes and see many things the camera never showed. From breathtakingly detailed sets to stunning costumes, props and animatronics, Warner Bros. Studio Tour London provides a unique showcase of the extraordinary British artistry, technology and talent that went into making the most successful film series of all time.

Secrets will be revealed" 
(Taken from Warner Bro studio tour website)

Anyone want to accompany me? you know you want to.
Adult tickets (16+) = £28 

Availible to enter from 18th April 2012!  Plenty time to start saving for the train/plane/petrol money you need!  No excuses.

Lets get a big group trip down to Hogwarts! pretty pretty pretty please!

x x x

P.s YES, my background for my blogpost is this because it looks like the scripts of paper they use in Harry Potter (and also kind of because I have no idea how to work around this blog thing yet, so this will suffice for now haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment