Wednesday 28 December 2011

PROJECT 10 PAN!

So... im gonna be brave and take part in Project 10 Pan.  For those that arent familiar with the beauty lingo it basically just means I have to use up 10 beauty products before I am allowed to buy anything new. Pretty brave huh!   (note: This does not include clothes, jewellery, accessories etc purely just beauty related) So basically to motivate me im going to keep everyone updated on my blog everytime I finish something up.  I have too many products which I need to use up before I should be buying anything new (im sure all girls are the same but still.. I need to learn to control myelf haha) , however I am going to make an exception to this 10 pan... because I have seen a Lancome gift set that I want my hands on :P and its down to like £13 or something, which is pretty good for Lancome.

So apart from that I shall not be buying anything beauty related, including skincare. =]
However, carmex/lipbalms surely dont count right?

I would love someone to join me in this project.. so... if interested do let me know, we can motivate each other and then go on a massive makeup spree after 10 things have been used up ;)



Just want to say hope everyone had a nice christmas and will have a lovely new years! I actually cant wait for chinese new year! Its always such a lovely time of the year seeing family, recieving red packets and having lots of yummy dinners!


No pictures on this post sadly, I do want to share with everyone my love for the Yankee christmas candles though! I have two of them, the christmas cookie and the christmas cupcake one... both smell amazing!

Recently bought some new jewellery and can't wait to give them a day out soon, maybe on Thursday when I go to my first strip club? or next Wednesday when I wine and dine with my other girl friends? ;)


HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment