Sunday 16 November 2014

Sunday Routine

Sunday is also known as the day of rest.  I love Sundays.  For as long as I remember I have always loved Sundays.   My family had a lot of fun trips on Sundays for lunch when I was younger and this is something I wish we took the time to do more.

These days I like to use Sundays as a day of rest and pampering, getting ready for the working week ahead.  Here are the products which are in my Sunday routine at the moment:


Nails Inc - George Street: Firstly, what a great name!  A lovely muted nudey pinky shade which I just can't get enough of.  Opaque formula which only requires two coats and you are good to go!  Generally I find Nails Inc polish's to be of good quality, if you are lucky you often find them in TK MAXX for a much discounted price.  

Sally Hansen Cuticle Oil: My nails are in need of some TLC right now, I always neglect hand cream as I hate the sticky feeling afterwards so cuticle oil is a great way to give my nails some nourishment without being overly heavy.  This one is okay but I think I prefer the CND solar oil better!

LUSH Snow Fairy shower gel:  Come on guys, an absolute classic.  I always get one of these at when they come back into store and I LOVE the smell.  It just reminds me of Christmas and I will be stocking up before they disappear!  I love the LUSH shower gels in general because they generally leave a scent which lingers and are quite moisturising.  The only downside is the price, they can be quite pricey and so for that reason when I get one it really does feel like a treat.

Champneys Distant Shores Body Butter: The texture of this body butter is amazing.  Its like a whipped cream kind of texture and that equals minimum stickyness after application.  You can see a theme here that I hate anything which leaves a heavy residue on the skin.  I can apply this, wait a few minutes and get into bed.  That means extra sleeping time, I don't have time to wait 30 minutes before I can get into bed.  Almost forgot to mention it smells like blackcurrent Chewits.  Mmmhmm, you need it.

Aesop Parsley Seed cleansing masque:  Great mask for detoxing and cleansing out pores. I always feel my pores look smaller after using this and it makes my skin feel squeaky clean.  A good alternative for this mask is the Unna Brennan clay mask which is about half the price and does pretty much the same thing!

Thanks for reading and I hope you are enjoying your Sunday!  Let's kickstart this week!

x x

No comments:

Post a Comment